The 2012 CyclingSavvy DFW sessions have been a blast. Students are raving about the workshop and enjoying safe cycling in Dallas like never before.
Before the heat sets in for summer, come join CyclingSavvy for our last two spring sessions:
- April 27-28 – Dallas – Registration closed
- May 11-12 –
Oak CliffDallas – Registration closed That’s right! CyclingSavvy has arrived in Oak Cliff! Come enjoy a brand-new Tour of Oak Cliff with us and see how easy and safe it is to get around Oak Cliff and commute to downtown Dallas by bike.
Update (4/27/12): due to an unforeseen facilities conflict that is out of our control, we are postponing the Oak Cliff tour to a later date. However, we will still be holding class on May 11-12 at our Dallas location. Come join us! The registration link is still valid. If you would like to be notified when our Oak Cliff workshop is re-scheduled, join our mailing list or follow us on Facebook.
Take the full course for $75 or individual sessions for $30 each. Note that Truth & Techniques and Train Your Bike are required before the Tour but can be taken during either weekend.
April 27-28 – Dallas – Registration closed
- Truth & Techniques of Traffic Cycling (part 1) – Friday, April 27 - 6:00-9:00p
- Train Your Bike (part 2) – Saturday, April 28 - 8:00–11:30a
- Tour of Dallas (part 3) – Saturday, April 28 - 12:30–4:00p
May 11-12 –
Oak Cliff Dallas – Registration closed
- Truth & Techniques of Traffic Cycling (part 1) – Friday, May 11 - 6:00-9:00p
- Train Your Bike (part 2) – Saturday, May 12 - 8:00–11:30a
- Tour of Oak Cliff (part 3) – Saturday, May 12 - 12:30–4:00p
Read more about each of the workshop components. Remember that you can take each part separately (at different dates) but they must be taken in order.